Monday, December 18, 2006

Outing!

Hello wello!
Went out with XiuWen today to CS
*damn it..i hate that place this <-------------------------------------> much!!my phone lamost kena stole that day..arghh!*
alright continue with the outing today.
I guess it's been a week since the last time i saw her.
Reached there at 12.45.I am late for 15mins *arghh!hate to be late!*
She's already there when i reached.
Went to lvl4 to find that pig n head over to popular to meet up with Colin Lim.
Oleh kerana sudah lama x catch up with XW,so we chatted bout 20minutes standin in d middle of e jalan in popular n the people there keep looking at us o.O
So kesian Colin cos he waited for me for bout 1hour *i was late.lol..*
Went jalan-jalan after that.
Tat bitch r so damn rich wei!she bought a pair of jeans,3tops,a body shop lip balm n a bag!that bag r soooo damn cuteee!!
Oh ya..She wanted to get a shade for a long time d n she xleh tahan when she saw my shade r so nice *rite rite?? =D* so we head over to Vinnci or how u spell it n MNG to check out their shades.
She try out a few n nne of e shades suits her =.=
i try out a few too n i love em! =D gonna buy it when i get my allowance *weehee!*
i love shades this <---------------------------------------------> much! =))
oh ya,i try out tis super funny shade in Vincci n e fella tat workin there laugh at me!!wtf?!?!??
make me so damn bengang sia!lol..
so came home at bout 6 just now..had my dinner n zzZZZzz..
Nothing to do at home..
so sien..sigh..
Act wna go XW's house tmr,but my dad dun allow =(
ciss..k la..gtg now..im sleepy again now =.=
keep in touch ya ppl! =)
ta!~

p/s: if u guys wan me to link ya jus let me noe ya!tc!


No comments: