Monday, December 18, 2006

Friends Forever





I gonna miss all of you..
miss the laughter we share..
miss the fun we had..
most of my friends are going to study soon.XiuWen n MayKim going Taylors,EeWen going Sunway C.,QiTing going KDU,Jess going Kedah in July,XingJuen going N.Service,Jiahui going to work on January.sigh.left me alone.me going back to school again for f6 due to financial problem.not very sad la actually.dont feel like continue studying also but no choice la.what can i do without a cert in this world now?just hope that they will still remember me.keep in touch no matter where we are k?i really dont want to lose this friendship.i appreciate all of you n will remember you guys forever! =)

2 comments:

Jessica Siow said...

omg.. da first pic, my face soo pale.. :s

Anita said...

lol..zadao =.=