Tuesday, June 19, 2007

:)

hey guys!
im back in jb again! ((:
work's great.
got a whole bunch of new colleagues!
most of em (not ALL) r nice n sweet.
but all of em r waaaaay taller than me..i wonder when there'll b some1 that's shorter than me =.=
overall,im d smallest size among al my colleague.im short n petite as they said.lol..dno whether i shud be proud of it or wat.
whenever there's a briefing session,u wont be able to c me cos im jus tooo short even in heels =/
but im kinda happy with my size cos they wont bully me =D
oh ya!im slimmer wei now!lalalala~~im happy ((:
going out to cs tmr..but not sure with who yet.
it'l be either ty or justin.it's been sooooo long since d last time i saw justin.
so sweet of him to inform me tat he's back in jb :)
i miss my frens so much..
wonder when i can meet up with xw n mk =/
gonna cut my hair soon.getting bored of my hair..haha x)
alritey.pics time!tadaahh~! (:
in skyway (:
Irene aka super dupe nice senior n Ann
Ann n Von in Starbucks.teehee :)
*edited*
Sis gt me a Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss n a Lancome Eye Shadow from States.It's jus soo gorgeous i almost fainted when i saw it.D lip gloss is limited edition 1 le..damn shiny n it looks so sweet :))) love it love it! xD

No comments: