Thursday, March 1, 2007

Out for movie with my baby ytd.we finally took public bus together!!weee~!My bro send us down to CS.Went n watch Norbit!omg its so damn funny + disgusting!lol!Esp e part wher Rasputia carry up her fats at d stomach n show e man tat she's wore underwear.haha!Went lunc at KimGary b4 we watced d movie..Baby wana buy shoe so we head over to Converse n bot our couple shoe!teehee~!It was raining when we went back but i dun feel cold cos my dear baby r with me :) Daddy send him back home after he pick us up at d pandan bus stop.Mummy n Benny going to Macau tonight.They tk d 9.00pm flight at Sg.My sis is reli sick so they went over to take care of her..so sweet rite?haha :) Daddy il send my dajie n my bro to Genting tmr.so onli left me n Von at home again..sighh..but Baby wil tk care of us!Mummy ask him to jaga us when they r not ard.haha :) tadahh~!




My new converse!! XDDD


Tis is Jyne Jyne.she was slping.damn cute rite?!?!?!?!


Huggin Jyne n she was slping lor...She's such a pig =.=


The super duper very berry strawberry cute Jyne Jyne!!love her lorry lots! ((:

*Gv sm comment bout d pics ya? =)*

1 comment:

vonblue said...

i wana c jyne jyne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

wake up la u pig.im bored now.