Monday, January 15, 2007

Discrimination =/

Damnit..
Stupid weather..
Supposed to go out wit JiaHui today to Redbox..
Ask daddy bout it last nite n he said if its not rainin today den i can go out..
Was praying real hard last nite tat today wont rain..
Woke up at 8.30 today..
No sight of sun..
Den mum cm in room n tel me not to go out today..
WTF?!?!?!?!!!!!!?!?!?!?
jus bcos there's no sun in d morn n i cant go out?!?!?!?!?!!?
was damn pissed n i went downstairs to ask daddy if i can go out..
e answer was expected..
too angry to do anything so i went back to my room n slp..
I hate rainy days!!
i wna go out!!
I've trapped in my house for more than 5days liao le...
Berkulat d la...
haihz.. =((

Benny is closer to Von compared to me..
n u noe y e reason he dun like me?
its bcos im UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DISCRIMINATION!!!
JUS BCOS IM UGLY HE DUN LIKE ME???
walaoeh..damn bad sia..
ciss..
but he is damn cute la..damn smart somemore..
haha..he is e diamond in my family..
no matter how notty n annoying he is,we stil love him e most =)
i wan a baby gurl now!!
any1 wna giv me? =D *winks*

No comments: