Saturday, December 30, 2006

emo..

By tis nx week..
onli me,Jess n JiaHui left in JB..
EeWen n QT leavin for KL tmr..
MayKim wil be leavin on monday n XW on fri...
Jess wil start her class on thurs n JiaHui wil start workin too..
XJ goin NS on March..
So left me alone..not doin anything..
Time reli flies..
e moment i step into SIGS stil fresh in my mind n puff!im out of tat sch now..
Can i turn back time?
I jus wanna be wit my frens..
I hate to be alone..
Tho we quarrel alot..gossip bout each other..hate each other somtimes..
But i stil love u guys alot..
Tears rollin down my cheeks now..
i cant help it...
i miss em so much..
jus wna gv each n evy1 of em a big hug..
Friends come n go..
hope our frenship last forever~

2 comments:

Melanie Ng said...

Well, you gotta learn to live with it.
That's part of life. What you can do now is to keep the friendship together as long as possible. It's tough. Just keep that in mind that, nothing is gonna be the same.

Anonymous said...

lovely, i just added even more new emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info